Monday Musings: It's the Little Things
This time of year requires all types of gift buying -- the big and expensive items and the smaller, thoughtful things. One of my favorite holiday traditions is smaller gift-giving for Secret Santa exchanges and stockings.
I've been making my lists recently and thought I'd share some of my favorite smaller gift ideas. My list below has something for all ages for these gifting-giving opportunities. I've included links.
- Smaller increment gift cards from Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Sonic or 7-11
- Hand lotion, like EOS Shea Better Hand Cream
- Lip balm, like EOS Super Soft Shea Lip Balm
- Chocolates and candy
- Tooth brushes
- Coffee, hot chocolate and tea, like Tazo's Prickly Pear Cactus Tea
- Packets of gum
- Cloth or disposable face masks
- Small bottles of alcohol, such as champagne, vodka, rum or gin
- Red Bubble stickers for a water bottles, school binders, laptops or Chrome Books
- Pens and pencils, like our favorite Frixion Erasable Pens
- Bath bombs
- Spa face masks
- Deck of cards or card games like UNO
- Fuzzy socks, dress socks, dance tights
- Specialty hot sauces, rubs or condiments, like the Traeger Pork & Poultry Rub
- Stretchy gloves/magic gloves
- Zox's inspirational stretchy bracelets
- Scrunchies and other hair accessories
- Bandages and BandAids
- Mad Libs
I hope this list is helpful for your shopping adventures. I've included product links below.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase we will earn a commission. Keep in mind that we link these companies and products because of their quality and not because of the commission we may receive.