Tuesday Morning Tidy: Slow-Cooker Balsamic Chicken
If you haven't noticed, I love a good crockpot recipe! We've been making this one consistently for at least five years and we all still really enjoy it! I found it on SkinnyMs. Ingredients: - 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 white medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 can of diced tomatoes (16 oz.)
Directions: 1. Pour the olive oil on the bottom of the slow-cooker and then add the chicken breasts.
2. Salt and pepper each breast to taste. 3. Placed sliced onion on top of the chicken and then top with all the seasonings and garlic cloves. 4. Pour balsamic vinegar over all of it and then top with diced tomatoes.
5. Cook on low for 6-8 hours and serve over cooked angel hair pasta. It's delicious! Enjoy!