Tuesday Morning Tidy: Spicy Corn Dip
This recipe is delicious and it's not very spicy! Whenever I serve it, it gets rave reviews and I'm asked to share the recipe. It's best to make it the night before because it's much more flavorful on day 2 and 3!
Ingredients & Instructions:
- 3 cans of Mexicorn, drained
- 1 can of Original Rotel, drained
- 1 cup of mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip)
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 pkg. of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 2 green onions, chopped
- fresh cilantro (minced) or dry cilantro to taste
Mix all ingredients in a glass bowl and refrigerate overnight. We like it best with Tostitos Scoops but any tortilla or corn chip will do!