What I'm Loving: Fall Scents and Flavors
Updated: Nov 22, 2020
With the official first day of fall around the corner, we wanted to share our must-have scents and flavors of the season. It's a great list for this weekend's shopping!
- Mrs. Meyer's Apple Cider hand soap (Amazon link below)
- Opalhouse's Cinnamon Pumpkin Muffin candle (Target)
- Scentsy's Apple & Oats and Cedar Cider
- White Candle Barn/Bath and Body Works' Pumpkin Pecan Waffles (Amazon link below)
- Benton's Maple Leaf Cookies (Aldi)
- Candy Corn and Peanut (lightly salted) Mix (Amazon link below)
- Coffee Mate Salted Caramel Natural Bliss creamer
- Salted Caramel covered pretzels (Fresh Thyme Market)
- Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Latte
- Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bread
- Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice coffee
To have our lists of favorites and must-have posts sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to our blog!
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase we will earn a commission. Keep in mind that we link these companies and products because of their quality and not because of the commission we may receive.