Tuesday Morning Tidy: Deal Shopping Sites
In our recent Instagram poll, you all wanted more information on favorite brands and brands with sales. Often, when we share these online sales, we're passing along discoveries we've made on one of the sites below.
So, here are a few links to sites where we save on items we need anyway or on brands we'd like to try.
1. Hip2save - This site offers great deals on all kinds of items (clothing, household, food, subscriptions). Content is added throughout the day, and they do a good job noting when deals expire. This a site you can visit daily to find great information.
2. Midwest Money Saving Mommas - There are a lot of these pages out there, but this page is one of the most consistent and aligned with my interests. I follow this team on Facebook primarily, where the content is updated frequently. They are two moms, so their deals are focused on clothing and shoes for families, along with other household items. They always share great athleisure deals!
3. TV Deals - These are updated infrequently, but often provide great promotions on big name brands that you cannot find anywhere else. I've taken advantage of deals on Bombas and Amazing Cosmetics, to name a few.
4. ThredUP - I love this site! It's fun to browse all of the items, but I especially like finding items that are new or barely worn from pricier brands like Athleta and Tory Burch. You can also sell your gently used designer items for credit to their site or other retail.
5. Rakuten - While Rakuten does share deals and promotions for various brands, I use this as a click thru site to earn rebate checks. I don't always remember to go here first when I place online orders, but over the past few years, I've gotten over $100 in rebate checks from purchases I would have made anyway. They also offer a browser extension, but I haven't tried it yet.
6. Honey - Similar to Rakuten, with a browser extension, Honey offers discounts and coupons for countless websites and brands. You can also earn rewards along the way.
7. Jane - stylish retailers and boutiques from across the US offering 65% off. Occasionally, they have free shipping promotions as well.
8. My Frugal Adventures - This is a longtime blogger that shares daily deals from several major retailers, as well as money saving tips for families.
9. Zulily - Zulily is always partnering with new brands, or offering styles/colors that might not be available elsewhere from a specific retailer. I just ordered pajama pants from Southern Tide for $10! And their housewares and organization collections are always running great deals from good brands.