Coming off a holiday weekend filled with delicious food, desserts and candy, I‘m trying to refocus on healthier food choices. One of my favorite sweet snacks that I don’t feel guilty about enjoying are the No-Bake Energy Bites inspired by Gimme Some Oven. We make a few modifications to their recipe, but they are still tasty and easy to prepare!
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed (optional)
Stir all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
Roll into 1-inch balls and place on large plate or pan.
Chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
Serve and refrigerate leftovers.
We hope you enjoy this healthy treat!