What I'm Loving: Trader Joe's Favorites
Anyone who knows me personally, knows that I do not like grocery shopping. I was making good use of delivery services like Instacart and Shipt long before COVID. As a bonus to grocery delivery, I find that I typically spend less money if my kids do not accompany me to the store and I'm not tempted by those endcaps! In fact, I determined that I'd rather pay for groceries to be delivered than pay for cleaning services, so I often clean my home during the time our order is being fulfilled!
However, there are two grocery stores that I love to visit--Costco and Trader Joe's. I love that they both offer easy meal options and I don't feel the pressure to find everything I need at one stop. I also enjoy their seasonal goodies and a bit of a treasure hunt!
Today, I'm sharing a few of my favorite TJ's items.
- Wild Mushroom and Black Truffle Flatbread - I can convince myself that this is not pizza, and allow myself to also eat pizza that week! But really, it's kinda pizza.
- Organic Microwave Brown Rice
- Pumpkin Bread and Muffin Mix
- Unexpected Cheddar (with Rosemary Crisps)
- Raisin Rosemary Crisps (with Unexpected Cheddar)
- Oven-Baked Cheese Bites
- Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Taco Seasoning Mix - When they don't have it in stock, I make my own using the listed spices on the back of the packet.
- Lemon Basil Pasta Salad
- Greeting Cards - These are $1, excellent quality and have lovely illustrations.
- Candy Cane Joe Joe's - TJ's holiday twist on an Oreo will be here before we know it!
There are plenty of other wonderful treats in the store--trail mixes galore, cereals, frozen seafood and ice cream goodies. I'd love to hear what you absolutely must have when you stop in to your local TJ's.
For more shopping tips and product reviews, don't forget to subscribe to receive our blog in your inbox!